Statement of Faith
1. We believe in one God, eternally existing in three distinct persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. We believe that in the beginning God created out of nothing the world and everything in it in six literal days and rested the seventh day.
2. We believe that Jesus Christ, the Son, was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin,Mary, and is truly God and truly man. He suffered for our sins by crucifixion, died and was buried. After three days He rose from the dead conquering death and Satan's power over death. We believe He will come again to take with Him all those who have placed faith in His saving work on the cross.
3.We believe that man was created in God's image but that he sinned and thereby incurred both physical and spiritual death. All humans are born with a sinful nature and become guilty sinners in thought, word and deed.
4. We believe that the Bible is the inspired,inerrant Word of God and is the final authority in faith and practice.
5. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice and that all who believe in Him are justified on the grounds of His shed blood.
6. We believe there is one true church universal, comprised of all who have placed faith in Christ. We believe the Scriptures command believers to gather together to devote themselves to worship, prayer and instruction in the Word of God. We believe baptism by immersion and celebrating of the Lord's table are ordinances established by Jesus Christ.
7. We believe in the personal and imminent return of Jesus Christ to earth. He will come and literally set foot on earth to reign a thousand years from David's throne in Jerusalem.
8. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the believers and the lost. Those who believe and are saved to everlasting life and those who refuse to believe to everlasting punishment.
9. We believe that Satan was created by God as a beautiful cherub who by his own choice and pride rebelled against God and is at war with God for the souls of mankind. He hates believers and seeks to devour them. He works in the unbeliever to keep them blinded and deceived.
What We Believe